Skip to main content

Come in or stay out!

Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6: 9,10.

Good morning, friends. I read ‘Even greater’ book written by Reinhard Bonkke, a German Evangelist. It has many incidents which really inspired me a lot. I would like to share one with you.

Kimberley, was an isolated mountain community which was known for the largest diamond mines. Reinhard was invited to preach in a church. He was shocked when he didn’t find even a single young guy or a girl. When he asked about where they were, Howard took Reinhard to a discotheque, where the entire youth of Kimberley were dancing to such an ungodly music which could even shake the ground. Reinhard at first didn’t have an idea to visit inside, but then the Holy Spirit urged him so much. He entered in.

He very quickly found that not even one was dancing there out of joy. Their faces showed that they were searching something but ended up in vain. As the Holy Spirit urged him he just went to the owner of that discotheque and asked him if he could give him just 5 minutes to share something to the youth. The owner refused his request until he heard Reinhard asking him, “Do you really think they found what they need desperately in this discotheque?” Then he agreed saying, “Well, I too have young children. Take 5 minutes to say whatever you want to, but not tonight, tomorrow.”

Reinhard then cursed himself for asking just 5 minutes, but then he believed that if God could create everything in 6 days, He could also touch stony hearts in just 5 minutes. He waited eagerly for the Saturday night and after he started sharing the Word, before the first 4 minutes passed, he could see everyone looking for their handkerchiefs to wipe away the tears from their eyes and when he declared the altar call, almost everyone came and surrendered their lives to Jesus!

The very next year when he went to Kimberley, he was surprised to the core when he saw a white cross on the same building and when he heard the songs from the youth from inside which exalted Jesus about whom he shared for just 5 minutes!


Now here comes a funny bonus story. Smiley

An exasperated mother, whose son was always getting into mischief, finally asked him, 'How do you expect to get into Heaven?' The boy thought it over and said, 'Well, I'll run in and out and in and out and keep slamming the door until St. Peter says, 'For Heaven's sake, Jimmy, come in or stay out!' Smiley

It’s very important for you and me to prepare ourselves and others to inherit the Kingdom of God. There is no way we can go into the Heaven after reaching hell. Either one will happen! Going in to inherit the eternal crown that is made for us or staying out spending the time eternally in the cruel darkness. If God can use just a 5 minutes message to change the hearts of the youth of Kimberley who were the real precious diamonds, He can use us mightily. Just believe, sowing is what we need to do, the harvest is His!!!

May God bless!

Comments

  1. Yes Jansi.
    I have been couple of days back carefully reading the Genesis First chapter and saw God has created everythings in 6 days and there is nothing impossible for him to do in this earth..it takes for him a millisecond or evenless to change some ones heart(Like the Discothe owner) or to do signs,wonders and Miracles but all we have to do is go forward and sowing the seed.
    Thanks Sis.Jansi for sharing. Be Blessed.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true, John. May God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Your protective shade!

The LORD Himself watches over you! The LORD stands beside you as your protective shade.  Psalm 121 : 5 I know it has been a very long time since I have sent God’s Word to you. Since this is the first email in 2014, I have been waiting to send you either my personal testimony or one of my friends’ testimonies. I have drafted several emails, but didn’t send anything. Today, I am not able to keep quiet when I think about what God has done for me over last weekend. If it is God’s will I will meet you again with a wonderful testimony of my friend, while I am sending mine to you now. Many of you know a bit about me. I traveled onsite in the year 2010 and returned to India for good in July, 2013. I got married in August, 2013 (this itself is a separate testimony) and started going to office from September, 2013. Since I had my visa valid for 2 more years I had been asked to take up an onsite assignment and was not offered a project at offshore. I had some concerns in traveling o

Lazarus' Deliverer

Because He himself suffered when He was tempted, He is able to help those who are being tempted. Hebrews 2:18 Easter is the most special day in the history that gave hope to the mankind! Lazarus, the brother of Martha and Mary was dead four days before Jesus reached Bethany. Jesus loved that family and they loved him as well. He was not there when Lazarus was sick. Lazarus was buried when Jesus reached Bethany. His sisters were weeping. Jesus also wept. They told Jesus, “Lord, if you have been here, Lazarus would not have died.” They moved on to Lazarus’ tomb. There was a stone across the entrance. Surely there was bad odor. Yet, Jesus said, “Take away the stone. If you believed, you would see the glory of God.” He prayed and there came Lazarus alive with his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen and a cloth around his face. Jesus said to them, “Take off the grave clothes and let him go.” God’s love is the same toward everyone! He doesn’t show favoritism. He love

Thank you, Lord!!!

He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.   2 Corinthians 12: 9 Below is a small portion of what I read in the book ‘ I’ve got to talk to somebody, God ’ written by ‘ Marjorie Holmes ’. "Oh God, how grateful we should be for color. For blue skies, blue eyes, and for the little blue dress that I am hanging on the line, for the ruby red of cherries, the red on the wood pecker’s throat, for the countless shades of green which carpet the ground and for the lovely yellow so rich and so intense in an egg yolk, a lemon, golden yellow of sunshine, daffodils, for different shades of skin, eyes and hair! How dull it would be Lord to see all the races and all faces looked alike." I never imagined that someone would thank the Lord for the colors. She doesn’t stop there. She thanks the Lord for she got the chance to doing