Skip to main content

He deserves!!!

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Good morning, friends.

It was one fine day when I received a message that one of my friends in USA sent me a mailing package which would have her contribution for one of my friends who is getting treatment for blood cancer. I went empty handed to collect the check at my office dispatch. To my surprise it was a very big package. I even thought that it should not be mine. Upon the dispatch person’s confirmation, I opened the package. I found very big leather bound King James Version Bible which has my name engraved on it in golden color. It also had two beautiful greetings, three spiritual novels and the wonderful notes from two people whom I know just by their names.
You know what I did? I called my parents and few of my friends. I showed them all those things. Whoever asked me why I was looking so glad, I shared them that news. I felt so happy because of these unexpected gifts that I got, especially the Bible which was customized just for me, with the borders for me to write notes! JUST for ME is what matters most!
When someone does something JUST for ME I feel much gratefulness in my heart. Someone out there can identify that I’m really happy.  I hope the same applies to you as well.
I just feel giving thanks for everything is mandatory. When someone opens the door for us, when someone greets us, when someone helps us, we are automatically thanking them with all our hearts. And we remember them doing those things to us for long years.  Just take a few moments and think whether we remember God has done for us. Are we thanking Him counting all His unfailing love and unconditional blessings, for His mercies and grace? He deserves our thankful heart. He has done so much JUST for YOU and ME.
I always consider my work very serious. I’ll be happier when I receive commendations from the clients, at the same time I also feel hurt badly when something goes wrong forgetting even the sleep and food. Now-a-days I’m grumbling about my work much. But you know how God leads me? One of my clients take her time out and helps me when I don’t understand things, my eyes are literally filled with tears. I even told her that God has granted favor in her eyes. God doesn’t leave me just like that. Today in the morning I was searching for a logic for extracting the data from the poor databases, I was about to give up, I confessed to God that I don’t have any knowledge and I asked him to show the right resources or links. Do you know what happened? I saw one of my close friends coming online. I just asked him about it though He is not a Data Warehousing resource. But he said that he has struggled with the same issue with his database and found out a solution which is like perfectly designed for me. J Yes, God has routed to him at the exact RIGHT time.
This is how God helps His people at the point of their needs. God Himself will be your crow to feed you at the time of famine or He will feed you through other crows. J Cheer up, my friend. There are many out there to know the truth that they have a loving Savior to save them and set them free. You may be in a situation which is too much for you to cross, but He will help you walk through and when you cross it, you will glorify Him on how He helped you cross the river and you’ll be a testimony and a blessing to those who struggle because of the same issue you crossed.
God bless you!

Comments

  1. Dear Sis.Jansi,

    Praise the Lord!

    I echo this. There are many times I have recieved Help in the work places even now also. God does wonders isnt it?

    Thank you Sis.Jansi for sharing this testimony.

    God Bless You,
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, John. May God bless you! Have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Your protective shade!

The LORD Himself watches over you! The LORD stands beside you as your protective shade.  Psalm 121 : 5 I know it has been a very long time since I have sent God’s Word to you. Since this is the first email in 2014, I have been waiting to send you either my personal testimony or one of my friends’ testimonies. I have drafted several emails, but didn’t send anything. Today, I am not able to keep quiet when I think about what God has done for me over last weekend. If it is God’s will I will meet you again with a wonderful testimony of my friend, while I am sending mine to you now. Many of you know a bit about me. I traveled onsite in the year 2010 and returned to India for good in July, 2013. I got married in August, 2013 (this itself is a separate testimony) and started going to office from September, 2013. Since I had my visa valid for 2 more years I had been asked to take up an onsite assignment and was not offered a project at offshore. I had some concerns in traveling o

Lazarus' Deliverer

Because He himself suffered when He was tempted, He is able to help those who are being tempted. Hebrews 2:18 Easter is the most special day in the history that gave hope to the mankind! Lazarus, the brother of Martha and Mary was dead four days before Jesus reached Bethany. Jesus loved that family and they loved him as well. He was not there when Lazarus was sick. Lazarus was buried when Jesus reached Bethany. His sisters were weeping. Jesus also wept. They told Jesus, “Lord, if you have been here, Lazarus would not have died.” They moved on to Lazarus’ tomb. There was a stone across the entrance. Surely there was bad odor. Yet, Jesus said, “Take away the stone. If you believed, you would see the glory of God.” He prayed and there came Lazarus alive with his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen and a cloth around his face. Jesus said to them, “Take off the grave clothes and let him go.” God’s love is the same toward everyone! He doesn’t show favoritism. He love

Thank you, Lord!!!

He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.   2 Corinthians 12: 9 Below is a small portion of what I read in the book ‘ I’ve got to talk to somebody, God ’ written by ‘ Marjorie Holmes ’. "Oh God, how grateful we should be for color. For blue skies, blue eyes, and for the little blue dress that I am hanging on the line, for the ruby red of cherries, the red on the wood pecker’s throat, for the countless shades of green which carpet the ground and for the lovely yellow so rich and so intense in an egg yolk, a lemon, golden yellow of sunshine, daffodils, for different shades of skin, eyes and hair! How dull it would be Lord to see all the races and all faces looked alike." I never imagined that someone would thank the Lord for the colors. She doesn’t stop there. She thanks the Lord for she got the chance to doing