Skip to main content

My Savior is always there for me!!!

But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one. 2 Thessalonians 3 : 3


Good morning.



In the country of Armenia, in 1988, Samuel sent his young son, Armand, off to school. Samuel told his son,“Have a good day at school, and remember, no matter what, I’ll always be there for you.” He hugged and the boy ran off to school. Hours later, a powerful earthquake rocked the area. Samuel then grabbed his coat and headed for the schoolyard. When he reached the area, what he saw brought tears to his eyes. Armand’s school was a pile of debris. Other parents were standing around crying. Samuel found the place where Armand’s classroom used to be and began pulling a broken beam off the pile of rubble. He then grabbed a rock and put it to the side, and then grabbed another one. One of the parents looking on asked, “What are you doing?” “Digging for my son,” Samuel answered. The man then said, “You’re just going to make things worse! The building is unstable,” and tried to pull Samuel away from his work.Samuel set his jaw and kept working. As time wore on, one by one, the other parents left. Then a firefighter tried to pull Samuel away from the rubble. Samuel looked at him and said, “Won’t you help me?” The firefighter left and Samuel kept digging. All through the night and into the next day, Samuel continued digging. Suddenly he heard a faint cry. “Help! Help!” Then he heard a muffled voice, “Papa?” Samuel began to dig furiously. Finally he could see his son. “Come on out, son!” he said with relief. Samuel took him in his arms and Armand said, “papa, I did not worry because you told me that you’d always be there for me!”


How great the little boy's trust is! Remember the Lord who carves you in His palms knows all your pains, struggles, pleasures, desires and everything that even you couldn't know. I read "Jesus never attended a funeral service, instead He gave life to the dead" in 'The fourth dimension' book by Dr. Cho. That's true. There is nowhere in the Bible you could see Jesus didn't bring the dead back to live. Instead, for all our sins He Himself gave His own life and everything on the cross. We can trust Him all the time. Are you afraid of anything today? Your job, your family, your health, etc,... are more important for Him too. When Israelites turned their back to Him, the Lord was so compassionate and He Himself was not able to see His people suffering. Isaiah 59 : 1 says, "Surely the arm of the Lord is not too short to save." When troubles knock your door the next time, just speak out, "Hey, my Savior is always there for me. His hand is not too short to deliver me." When I listened to a video of Joyce Meyer I heard her saying, "It is much easier for me to cast everything to Him and to take rest, rather than carrying the tons of burden with me and holding on to them, seeking help from others and finally when everything drops, going to Him." He is the Alpha and Omega. He is the First and the Last. He is the Beginning and the Ending. Is it not easy for us to run to the one who has the key to all our problems, rather than running here and there in vain?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lazarus' Deliverer

Because He himself suffered when He was tempted, He is able to help those who are being tempted. Hebrews 2:18 Easter is the most special day in the history that gave hope to the mankind! Lazarus, the brother of Martha and Mary was dead four days before Jesus reached Bethany. Jesus loved that family and they loved him as well. He was not there when Lazarus was sick. Lazarus was buried when Jesus reached Bethany. His sisters were weeping. Jesus also wept. They told Jesus, “Lord, if you have been here, Lazarus would not have died.” They moved on to Lazarus’ tomb. There was a stone across the entrance. Surely there was bad odor. Yet, Jesus said, “Take away the stone. If you believed, you would see the glory of God.” He prayed and there came Lazarus alive with his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen and a cloth around his face. Jesus said to them, “Take off the grave clothes and let him go.” God’s love is the same toward everyone! He doesn’t show favoritism. He love

Your protective shade!

The LORD Himself watches over you! The LORD stands beside you as your protective shade.  Psalm 121 : 5 I know it has been a very long time since I have sent God’s Word to you. Since this is the first email in 2014, I have been waiting to send you either my personal testimony or one of my friends’ testimonies. I have drafted several emails, but didn’t send anything. Today, I am not able to keep quiet when I think about what God has done for me over last weekend. If it is God’s will I will meet you again with a wonderful testimony of my friend, while I am sending mine to you now. Many of you know a bit about me. I traveled onsite in the year 2010 and returned to India for good in July, 2013. I got married in August, 2013 (this itself is a separate testimony) and started going to office from September, 2013. Since I had my visa valid for 2 more years I had been asked to take up an onsite assignment and was not offered a project at offshore. I had some concerns in traveling o

Thank you, Lord!!!

He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.   2 Corinthians 12: 9 Below is a small portion of what I read in the book ‘ I’ve got to talk to somebody, God ’ written by ‘ Marjorie Holmes ’. "Oh God, how grateful we should be for color. For blue skies, blue eyes, and for the little blue dress that I am hanging on the line, for the ruby red of cherries, the red on the wood pecker’s throat, for the countless shades of green which carpet the ground and for the lovely yellow so rich and so intense in an egg yolk, a lemon, golden yellow of sunshine, daffodils, for different shades of skin, eyes and hair! How dull it would be Lord to see all the races and all faces looked alike." I never imagined that someone would thank the Lord for the colors. She doesn’t stop there. She thanks the Lord for she got the chance to doing