Skip to main content

Be on guard; stay alert!

And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? Mark 8 : 36

With all the fun and timeout I had with my husband as we spent about 9 days in Kerala, I had trouble in sleeping last but the previous night because of restless legs. I know it would go if I ate few bananas, but I didn’t get up as I felt lazy. I did whatever I could, to sleep, but I only slept after several hours. I had a dream/vision like never before. It was very scary. Even now I am filled with what I saw that night. I don’t know how I can write about it, but I will try. I am not saying that I am a saint and God showed me this for some reason. But I don’t want to keep it with myself, because if it was from God, then I wanted to tell others. Please bear with me as you read forward.

In my dream, I saw myself resting on my Aunt’s lap in the terrace at night. As I looked up while I was speaking, I saw the planet Saturn coming down from the Sky. It was very huge in size as it came down. The moment I showed it to my Aunts, it was shattered into pieces of fire and these pieces destroyed the buildings along with the people inside. Once it was over, many other celestial bodies fell down and destroyed things. After this, I saw waves rising up and took people inside the water bodies. I saw people including my loved ones screaming and trying to escape, but they could not. The very next moment, I saw me, going to someone (not sure who that was, but he should be a leader or a preacher) and begging him to give me a chance to speak to the people present in the camp about what I saw. He thought I was joking and so he didn’t listen to me. But the moment he saw my body shivering as I saw something coming from above, he knew I was serious. I told him that he can reach out to people who saw things with me to verify what I said.

I am not sure what happened after that. Maybe I got up from the dream. It was very long, but I am not able to explain it in words. Usually I forget what I dreamt, but this time I did not. Everything is still in my heart and it would be forever, I think. Believe me, I have never watched any movie that screened destructions like this. It may be nothing except some disturbances in my heart or it may be something that God showed to me. I don’t know. But what if it was from God? I know, one day things like these will happen as the Bible talks about the last days. I was not as serious about those last days as I am after I saw that dream.

God alone knows our deepest thoughts and desires. No one else knows our secret intentions. Maybe it is the time that we take God things seriously. The Son of God gave His life for us. He rose again and sent the Comforter, the Holy Spirit we ever need in our lives. Whatever is mentioned in the Holy Bible will happen one day. The Lord is merciful, but He will also judge us one day. Don’t even take a single minute for granted. We are not perfect, but we can ask the Perfecter for help. Let us be ready as the wise virgins. Matthew 25. We are called to conquer the world! Let us not feed the desires of flesh and struggle with the temptations that come across and lead us to sin and eventually in the hell, where there will be eternal weeping. Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. Colossians 3: 1, 2

And since you don't know when that time will come, be on guard! Stay alert! Mark 13 : 33


Comments

  1. Yes for our souls salvation are so expensive gift of the Lord today again and be so rich of love from God to living in the Holy Spirits power time after time in bless and encourage to move on in saved and in healthy pleasurer daily in Jesus name ,thanks and bless,keijo sweden

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lazarus' Deliverer

Because He himself suffered when He was tempted, He is able to help those who are being tempted. Hebrews 2:18 Easter is the most special day in the history that gave hope to the mankind! Lazarus, the brother of Martha and Mary was dead four days before Jesus reached Bethany. Jesus loved that family and they loved him as well. He was not there when Lazarus was sick. Lazarus was buried when Jesus reached Bethany. His sisters were weeping. Jesus also wept. They told Jesus, “Lord, if you have been here, Lazarus would not have died.” They moved on to Lazarus’ tomb. There was a stone across the entrance. Surely there was bad odor. Yet, Jesus said, “Take away the stone. If you believed, you would see the glory of God.” He prayed and there came Lazarus alive with his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen and a cloth around his face. Jesus said to them, “Take off the grave clothes and let him go.” God’s love is the same toward everyone! He doesn’t show favoritism. He love

Thank you, Lord!!!

He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.   2 Corinthians 12: 9 Below is a small portion of what I read in the book ‘ I’ve got to talk to somebody, God ’ written by ‘ Marjorie Holmes ’. "Oh God, how grateful we should be for color. For blue skies, blue eyes, and for the little blue dress that I am hanging on the line, for the ruby red of cherries, the red on the wood pecker’s throat, for the countless shades of green which carpet the ground and for the lovely yellow so rich and so intense in an egg yolk, a lemon, golden yellow of sunshine, daffodils, for different shades of skin, eyes and hair! How dull it would be Lord to see all the races and all faces looked alike." I never imagined that someone would thank the Lord for the colors. She doesn’t stop there. She thanks the Lord for she got the chance to doing

Be Beautiful!!!

And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased. Hebrews 13 : 16   This is a great story that I have read on the internet.  When the house lights dimmed and the concert was about to begin, the mother returned to her seat and discovered that her son was missing. She took him to the concert to show her appreciation toward his progress on the piano lessons. Suddenly, the curtains parted and spotlights focused on the impressive Steinway on stage. In horror, the mother saw her little boy sitting at the keyboard, innocently picking out “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.” At that moment, the great piano master made his entrance, quickly moved to the piano, and whispered in the boy’s ear, “Don’t quit, keep playing.” Then leaning over, Paderewski reached down with his left hand and began filling in a bass part. Soon his right arm reached around to the other side of the child and he added a running descant. Together, the old master and the youn