Skip to main content

If You want, I will!

"I am the Lord's servant," Mary answered. "Be it unto me according to Your Word." Luke 1: 38

Good morning!

Yesterday early in the morning when I was getting ready to go to office, I heard my husband speaking to me with a thin voice and to hear him better I went close to him without expecting him to wave his hand (without knowing that I went close to him) over my face with his nails on. A portion of skin under my eyes was peeled off. Since it was near the infraorbital furrow, it is not visible outside. But it is painful.

This incident has nothing to do with the message today, except this reminded me of all the hurting moments (not physical hurts, but emotional) I experienced in my life thus far because of the ones I trusted and I didn’t reciprocate, I felt like I have been sacrificing so much for nothing, to the point that, those who hurt me didn’t even know that they did. As I think too much about it, it is painful. But I believe everyone who trusts in the mortal men/women, would have the same feeling. I also understand that without my knowledge I would have also hurt others.

Every coin has two sides. I will share about the first side today, and the other side tomorrow. If you feel what you undergo is too much for you to carry, and you do not know why someone who you trusts have to do all these things to you, then the following message is for you.

I read a beautiful story which was about a young woman who was climbing the mountain and when she was hanging there on a rock ledge with hundred feet below her, lost her contact lens. Her blurred vision and the height scared her. She looked unto the Lord and prayed when she reminded herself “The eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole world.” After her friends helped her reach the bottom, and she was startled to hear someone screaming, “Hey, anybody lost your contact lens?” pointing out to an ant moving very slowly carrying the contact lens. Maybe the ant told God, “God, I don’t know why You want me to carry this load. I cannot eat it and it’s awfully heavy. But, if you want me to carry it, I will.”

Friends, you are where God wants you to be. When moments like this happen, don’t try escaping from the situation, rather, obey to Him just as Mary said, “Be it unto me, Lord.” Mary obeyed to God and there was born, the Savior, to fulfill God’s plan!!! Just say to God, “Lord I do not know why You want me to carry this load. I can’t see any good out of it, and it is awfully heavy. But, if You want me to carry it, I will.” Maybe you are the ant which God uses to help someone who needs you in their struggles! God’s will for your life will not let you go places where He cannot go with you. Whatever you go through, will be for your good and God will make things happen in His time! Just stay there! Never give up!

May God bless you!

Comments

  1. My problems were crushing me - all at once. Just then when I was browsing for HIS word, God led me to this wonderful website. It was like the timely injection that saved my life, literally.God bless you, the blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Litesun321, I do not know who you are. Yet I am happy for you. :) May God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lazarus' Deliverer

Because He himself suffered when He was tempted, He is able to help those who are being tempted. Hebrews 2:18 Easter is the most special day in the history that gave hope to the mankind! Lazarus, the brother of Martha and Mary was dead four days before Jesus reached Bethany. Jesus loved that family and they loved him as well. He was not there when Lazarus was sick. Lazarus was buried when Jesus reached Bethany. His sisters were weeping. Jesus also wept. They told Jesus, “Lord, if you have been here, Lazarus would not have died.” They moved on to Lazarus’ tomb. There was a stone across the entrance. Surely there was bad odor. Yet, Jesus said, “Take away the stone. If you believed, you would see the glory of God.” He prayed and there came Lazarus alive with his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen and a cloth around his face. Jesus said to them, “Take off the grave clothes and let him go.” God’s love is the same toward everyone! He doesn’t show favoritism. He love

Thank you, Lord!!!

He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.   2 Corinthians 12: 9 Below is a small portion of what I read in the book ‘ I’ve got to talk to somebody, God ’ written by ‘ Marjorie Holmes ’. "Oh God, how grateful we should be for color. For blue skies, blue eyes, and for the little blue dress that I am hanging on the line, for the ruby red of cherries, the red on the wood pecker’s throat, for the countless shades of green which carpet the ground and for the lovely yellow so rich and so intense in an egg yolk, a lemon, golden yellow of sunshine, daffodils, for different shades of skin, eyes and hair! How dull it would be Lord to see all the races and all faces looked alike." I never imagined that someone would thank the Lord for the colors. She doesn’t stop there. She thanks the Lord for she got the chance to doing

Be Beautiful!!!

And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased. Hebrews 13 : 16   This is a great story that I have read on the internet.  When the house lights dimmed and the concert was about to begin, the mother returned to her seat and discovered that her son was missing. She took him to the concert to show her appreciation toward his progress on the piano lessons. Suddenly, the curtains parted and spotlights focused on the impressive Steinway on stage. In horror, the mother saw her little boy sitting at the keyboard, innocently picking out “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.” At that moment, the great piano master made his entrance, quickly moved to the piano, and whispered in the boy’s ear, “Don’t quit, keep playing.” Then leaning over, Paderewski reached down with his left hand and began filling in a bass part. Soon his right arm reached around to the other side of the child and he added a running descant. Together, the old master and the youn